If you’re like most women, you probably love trying out new hairstyles. Long, romantic waves? Waist-length straight locks a la the Kardashian ladies? Talk about hair goals! But it can take forever to grow out short hair, hard to find the time to go to the salon, or you may not have the money to keep up with all the latest trends.
That’s where permanent hair extensions come in! Here at Primp and Blow, we offer high-quality permanent hair extensions that will give you the perfect look for any occasion. Keep reading for 10 reasons why you’ll love our extensions!
What Are Permanent Hair Extensions?
Permanent hair extensions are just what they sound like – permanent! Well, to a degree, of course. A professional will apply the extensions to your scalp – at Primp and Blow we do so without the use of damaging glue or heat! The application can last anywhere from two to six months, though with proper care the extensions themselves can last much longer and be reused. You will also need a professional stylist to remove them when you’re done.
The great thing about permanent extensions is that they offer more flexibility than other types of extensions. You can wear them in any style you want – up or down, straight or curly – and you don’t have to worry about them coming out. They’re also less likely to damage your hair since we don’t use heat or glue to apply them. And if you take care of them properly, reusable extensions can be reapplied and can last for many months or even years, depending on the quality of the product, as well.
So, now that you know a little more about permanent hair extensions, let’s get into the reasons why you’ll love them.
10 Reasons You’ll Love Permanent Hair Extensions
- Need to look put together in a hurry? Hair extensions are very low maintenance. Once they’re in, you don’t have to do much to take care of them – just brush and style as usual!
- Hello, variety! There are many types of permanent hair extensions available in the market that offer different looks. You can choose unique hair colors, sizes, and textures.
- They offer great coverage. If you have thin or fine hair, extensions can help give you the coverage and volume you want. And even if you’re just looking to create a slightly longer style with more volume, extensions are the way to go.
- Permanent hair extensions are, by definition, long-lasting. With proper care, a permanent extension application can last for months!
- Comfort is key. Unlike some other types of extensions, permanent extensions are lightweight and won’t pull on your hair.
- They look natural. When done correctly, permanent extensions will blend in with your own hair and look completely natural… and beautiful.
- No need to worry about frequent and costly hair treatment. Hair extensions are fairly affordable and a great option if you’re looking for an affordable way to get the look you want.
- Looking for curls? Extensions often hold curls better than natural hair!
- They’re super convenient. You can get your extensions done in one session and not have to worry about them for months.
- Hair extensions make your hair appear longer and thicker, which makes you look more youthful. Now THAT is a win!
Why Primp and Blow Hair Extensions Are So Popular?
Do you want the perfect look for any occasion? Primp and Blow offers high-quality permanent hair extensions that will give you the look you desire with all the convenience you need. Our customers love the quality materials we use, and the carefully crafted technique of our hairstylists.
But the biggest benefit? We offer three membership options to suit your hair care and makeup needs. And since hair extensions require a certain amount of upkeep, a membership can make this hair glow-up that much more affordable!
Other Hair Extensions to Consider
Not quite ready to commit to permanent hair extensions? Primp and Blow still has you covered! We sell and are trained to apply a variety of other removable and semi-permanent hair extension options.
For those looking to purchase an easy, reusable, and short-term solution, we have just what you need! We offer Halo extensions, a fun, easy way to rock added length. It’s so simple you can apply it yourself at home! Additionally, we offer a range of clip-in hair extensions that can be styled at home or in our salon.
If you’re looking for a luxurious and long-lasting approach, we recommend you look at Bellami sew-in wefts and I-tips. At Primp and Blow we are very proud to offer the world-class Bellami Pro Extension line, with trained stylists who can professionally apply removable Bellami Clip-ins, as well as semi-permanent Bellami sew-in wefts and Bellami I-tips.
Takeaways on Permanent and Semi-Permanent Hair Extensions
If you’re like most women, you love having long hair. But it’s just not practical or attainable for all women naturally. That’s why we love hair extensions. If you’re considering getting hair extensions, you’re making a wise decision.
Extensions can add length, volume, and color to your hair in a way that makes you look and feel more confident. So what are you waiting for? Schedule a consultation today!